Friday, January 26, 2007

Our Choices for peacefulness inside ourselves continues the peacewave outside ourselves, flowing out into the world around us like and ocean of grace...

The Wave of Peace, or Peacewave idea alone is huge, when you think about it. It will take some time, really, for people to embrace the whole of it, because, it is not just about watching the sunrise or sunset and being the peace, but it is about awareness and a choice of peace all the time. It takes over gradually; it becomes a way of life. It sits in the heart like a gem of shining brilliance and a beacon to all who experience it in you.

1 comment:

storyteller said...

Yes ... as Thich Nhat Hanh teaches, "Peace is in every step" and as a long-time student of A COURSE IN MIRACLES, I often remind myself that "Peace is my only goal." I know in my heart that this wave is building ... everywhere. Choosing peace is always an option :)
Hugs and blessings,