Friday, January 26, 2007


Restore the balance of power by disarming the inner terrorist, that little voice inside always looking for or expecting trouble from the outside and therefore creating it inside; having inner arguments with every dark ninja-thought that pops up. Let peace be with you first, so you can offer it to others around you.



The true spiritual warrior is one who constantly guards her/his personal “boarders” against being overbearing and tipping the balance of power. It takes a brave heart to really be willing to examine the situation and see if maybe the conflict between another and me started from within. Sometimes, what we think of as the hero, is really a bully in disguise.

1 comment:

storyteller said...

Where were you decades ago when I struggled with myself? LOL

The idea of an "inner terrorist" and "personal boarders" so resonate with my experience!

Reading this reminds me how far I've come :)
Hugs and blessings,